Date:      Mon, 09 Mar 1998 08:06:49 -0600
From:      Don <No_mail@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   fetchmailrc

Would any one care to share their .fetchmailrc file?
I am using FBSD 2.2.2 and the fetchmail located on
the CD.  My system runs user ppp and I wish to retrieve
pop3 mail several times a day.

Is there a way to have fetchmail run a single daemon and
retrieve the mail for several users?
The man pages read as though I __have__ to run a seperate
daemon for each user, but I hope this is not so.
If a single daemon runs, does each pop3 user need their own
.fetchmailrc file?
Can anyone enlighten me?