Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 2000 23:10:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Scott <gsi22419@gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Two problems

I've been having these two problems since i've installed freebsd 4.0.

1) Top will not run, it gives an error that there was a problem with
nlist, is nlist a program i must install?  It seems to be installed, as
there is a man page for it already.

2) xf86 has streaks out to the side of all the windows, and also the text
inside the windows are garbled.  So are the graphics in there.  My video
card is a voodoo banshee, and it is supported as far back as 3.3.4 I have
tried it in version 3.3.6 and the latest 4.0.  I did not have this problem
under linux using the same configuration.

-scott