Date:      Sat, 06 Oct 2001 17:22:22 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Andrew J Caines <A.J.Caines@halplant.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Advocacy <FreeBSD-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD license plate

In message <20011006170403.C53638@hal9000.servehttp.com> Andrew J Caines writes:
: For your amusement, I now have
: 	<http://halplant.com:88/images/license_plate.png>;
: Actually, they also have the big grey "Powered by... FreeBSD" sticker to
: the right of the letters, the mustard yellow square one on the bottom left
: (under the yellow square date sticker in the top left) and round
: green-blue one in the bottom right corner.

Justin Gibbs has a FREEBSD tag for the state of Colorado.  I'm mad at
him because that means that I can't get it :-)

Warner