Date:      Sat, 31 Aug 2002 21:40:54 +0200
From:      Joost Bekkers <joost@luke.eca-mail.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   blocked from majordomo@freebsd.org ?

Hi

The mail server for my domain has been down for some time in the last
48 hours. It's back up now, but I'm no longer receiving any messages
on the FreeBSD mailinglists and majordomo seems to be ignoring me.

I'm 99% sure it's not me, because I can send and receive other email
normally.

I know it isn't being denied at my end because the sendmail log isn't
showing any connections from freebsd.org and neither is my firewall log.

Yes, I can use a different domain to receive my mailinglist messages
but I want to know what is wrong here.

Anyone got an idea?

---
Joost Bekkers