Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:58:01 -0400
From:      "Matthew Herzog" <matthew.herzog@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   6.1 to 6.2

Hello.

I just spent a few hours trying to upgrade my 6.1 FreeBSD to 6.2 FreeBSD.
This is on an UltraSparc  5 machine.

The 6.1 install is intact on disk0 and still works fine. I copied my
ipfilter and ipnat config files to the new system after building an
ipf/ipnat enabled kernel on the 6.2 install but the machine is not
acting
as a gateway. In fact, I can't even ssh into it from inside or outside
the NAT. I can ping machines inside the NAT and "pkg_add -r bash" so
networking is not totally screwed up. the rc.conf file on the
6.2 install is identical to the one on the 6.1 install. Ditto for the
sysctl.conf and the kernel config. There are no errors in dmesg.

What am I missing?

Thanks.