Date:      Mon, 7 Dec 1998 08:48:13 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ensoniq 1370 vs. 1371 vs. sb128 (fwd)

I think this can be relevant to the group and therecent ENSONIQ-related
questions.

as for the portability of drivers, i have no idea, the card i have is a
1370-based one.

the posting to which this msg replied seems to suggest that a 137o
driver does not work with a 1371 but given the newsgroup it came from
(well... i also post there evey now and then:) it might be something as
trivial as a mismatch in the PCI ID.

	cheers
	luigi