Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 2036 02:52:44 +0900
From:      Cho <z9375044@axp3400.kyungpook.ac.kr>

Hi!
I have some questions.
I've got a FreeBSD 2.1R CD-ROM two days ago.
But, I can't install it. My CD-ROM drive is Creative 420E on interface of
SoundBlaster 16K. Because my system is equipped with two IDE hard drives,
there isn't room for CD-ROM. So I've installed CD-ROM drive on SB 16K.
What can I do for installation?
Is my CD-ROM drive supported by FreeBSD?
In addition, irq, port for CD-ROM drive are 15, 0x0170 respectively.
Please answer my mail. I'll waiting for your reply.
				z9375044@axp3400.kyungpook.ac.kr