Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 1995 12:24:03 -0400
From:      dennis@etinc.com (dennis)
To:        Heikki Suonsivu <hsu@cs.hut.fi>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISDN: Sync vs Async. Was: Bragging rights..

>BTW, I have a $1000 (minus possible taxes) reward available for the author
>of a free driver for a commonly available synchronous serial card like SDL,
>ET or Arnet.  Ie. sources available and non-restrictive license (preferably
>both GPL and Berkey to allow it to be included both in Linux and *BSD*).
>Need to talk to ciscos (that is what usually is in the other end).  Needs

Add two 0's to this number and we can talk.

We'll have it as part of our product very shortly, but....for the reasons
that you just stated, no "right to steal" licenses available.

Dennis
Emerging Technologies, Inc.      http://www.etinc.com

Synchronous Communications Cards and Routers For
Discriminating Tastes. 56k to T1 and beyond. Frame
Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25