Date:      Fri, 23 Nov 2001 11:39:36 +1000
From:      "Julian Morgan" <jmorgan@mitchells.com.au>
To:        "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache and minimum server requirements

thanks for that - Yep there are some pentium 166's at my work that I might be
able to get ahold - before they become door stops, and to think that BSD is nice
and low level and clean enough - to run fantastic things like web hosting -
while windows gear seems to be forever searching for more hardware resources...
Love it...

Anth - thanks for the informed email - and in reply to the bandwidth, yeh going
to be pritty much like renting a house over there...  But in anycase - I am
getting my ISP over here to house the web site for me...  I can't see to many
problems with that - and me being over the other side of the world moving around
here and there...
Besides the machine blowing up - and I have trained a network admin guy at my
work - so if the ISP happens to change IPs or something - he should be able to
go over to the ISP get into rc.conf and all that - and do some basic changes...

Just got to ghost the hard drive when the site is done, incase of hard-drive
crash
and that should be it

Regards and thanks again
Julian