Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 15:34:28 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Haavard Vaagstoel <havardjv@gudmund.vgs.no>
To:        ruth moulton <ruth@muswell.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NFS

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998, ruth moulton wrote:

> You could check out Sun's web site too, no idea if they have
> some good pointers or not...

Maybe they have, and the other sources you mention are probably great for
general NFS documentation. But I'm afraid I might need something a little
more specific to FreeBSD.

Could someone on the list tell me a few basic things, perhaps? For
instance, what would be the correct command to mount the /usr directory on
one host under /foo on the other host? Do I need to define what parts of
my system that it shall be possible to NFS mount? If so, where?
--
Haavard Vaagstoel <havardjv@gudmund.vgs.no>