Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:50:06 -0600
From:      "Huff" <dwhuff@huffstutler.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Network fails with IPDIVERT IPFIREWALL enabled.

I had the same problem till I changed the IPFW rule for DIVERT to show 100.
Below are all the IPFW rules that work for me.

00100 divert 8668 ip from any to any via ed0
00100 allow ip from any to any via lo0
00200 deny ip from any to 127.0.0.0/8
65000 allow ip from any to any
65535 deny ip from any to any