Date:      Fri, 5 Mar 2004 22:02:30 +0200
From:      Kyryll A Mirnenko <mirya@ukrpost.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Where to find e2fsck?

  There's very stupid problem when using EXT2[3]FS partitions read-write on
FreeBSD that after power failure you have nothing to check it (e.g.
apropriate fsck) and can't use it rw any more (I've no linux on my machine
for a year, the partition is one left from it's installation) - kernel denies
it's mounting rw till it's CLEAR falg is set.
  So, where to find e2fsck for FreeBSD?
  One more question: kernel comments're saying ext2fs support is not updated
frequently. Is there an alternative ext2fs (and better ext3fs) 3rd party
support for FreeBSD?