Date:      Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Vivek Khera <vivek@khera.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/42979: postfix-current port patch contain error which lead to broken port

The following reply was made to PR ports/42979; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Vivek Khera <vivek@khera.org>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Cc: delphij@frontfree.net, ijliao@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/42979: postfix-current port patch contain error which lead
 to broken port
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:35:53 -0400

 Hi, the port as I submitted it works.  It looks as if it is currently
 correct, but as the committer noted, some patches were omitted during
 the last commit.  Please try it again to make sure it works.

 I don't know why the PORTREVISION was bumped.  Nothing but compile-time
 options changed, which doesn't seem to require a bump in that... but I
 guess there's no going back now.