Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:32:43 +0100 (BST)
From:      William Palfreman <william@palfreman.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ATA fix in RELENG_4_6?

I have "*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4_6" in my stable supfile.

I know the ATA/ATAPI fix has gone into the RELENG_4 branch.  Has it
gone into 4_6 too?

I don't want to track _4 anymore partly because it was too unnerving
having things like huge changes in the mail system appear between 4.5
and 4.6.  I will be protecting myself from such big changes by following
4_6 instead now, won't I?

TIA,
William.

--
W. Palfreman. 		http://www.palfreman.com/william/
Tel: 0771 355 0354	PGP ftp://ftp.palfreman.com/pub/wfpkey.asc