Date:      Sat, 13 Oct 2001 12:06:45 -0700
From:      "Matthew E. Boyce" <ostone_com@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   homail senders are getting a 550 no relaying error.

Hi I just finished getting my domain all set up and tried to send myself
some e-mail... I haven't dealt with sendmail or the configuration of a mail
server before and can't figure out how to fix this.... I know that this is
the error because I checked the log and got error messages simaler to:
Oct 13 10:49:50 BSD sendmail[6784]: f9DHnoo06784: ruleset=check_rcpt,
arg1=<ostone@ostone.net>, relay=oe31.law4.hotmail.com [216.33.148.24],
reject=550 5.7.1 <ostone@ostone.net>... Relaying denied
I'm sure there must be a simple fix to this but I just didn't understand the
helps on this well enoungh so if someone can just step me through I would
appriciate it
   thanks,
          Ostone (Matthew E. Boyce)