Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:39:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ada <acheng@barrow.uwaterloo.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Playing Live Stream OK but need to download address first

Hi,
	I am currently running 3.3 with linux netscape and rvplayer 5.0.
I can play live stream video provided I download the address. For example
have a file rock-detente.ram  with the following line
Pnm://209.104.109.253/cite-fm.ra
Then if I type rvplayer radio.ram I can listen to the radio station live.
However, if I go to the particular website and just click on live radio
(which is link to the file rock-detente.ram), the rvplayer will come up
but that's it.  Nothing happens, it seems to only start the rvplayer but
doesn't read the actual rock-detente.ram file.
Any solutions?
Many thanks in advance.
Ada