Date:      Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:15:58 +0200
From:      Geoff Rehmet <geoff@is.co.za>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org

Hi,

sorry about the cross-posting to this list:

I'm busy trying to subscribe to the hubs mailing list,
and to organise access to ftp-master from ftp2.za, for
mirroring.

I am, however, not managing to get any response from
Peter Wemm - I'm assuming he is still the right person
for ftp-master, or from anyone on the hubs mailing list.

Can anyone please help?

Regards,
Geoff.
--
Geoff Rehmet - New Business Development -  Internet Solutions
email: geoffr@is.co.za, geoff@is.co.za