Date:      Tue, 5 Apr 2011 08:04:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      aliBSD <ali.gouta@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Applying QoS on trafic

Hello guys,

Here is the issue:

For sessions that exceeds a threshold I want to insert its packets to a less
prioritized queue.
assumption : a session is defined as follow :(@source, @dest, port source,
port dest, prototcole used UDP/TCP)

Surely creating queues wouldn't be a matter since I made it using
altq/queue. My problem is to HOW can I detect that a session had exceeded a
threshold and how to redirect that session in the less prioritized queue. i
thought about using pftop that shows information I need but how can I call
pf.conf then to tell it redirect this section to queue 2 (less prioritized
than 1) ?

Thx and hope really you will give me some ideas !!!