Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:10:15 +0200
From:      Marcus von Appen <mva@sysfault.org>
To:        Stanislav Sedov <ssedov@mbsd.msk.ru>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, portmgr@freebsd.org, sat@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, sem@freebsd.org, krion@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: devel/sdl12 update and version bump

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

On, Thu Aug 31, 2006, Stanislav Sedov wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:17:10 -0400
> Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org> mentioned:
>=20
>=20
> > Thanks, let us know when you have something ready for testing,
> > although it will probably have to wait until after the 6.2 release
> > cycle.
> >=20
> > Kris
>=20
> I've entire patch already available.
> http://mbsd.msk.ru/dist/sdl.diff
> It's a cvs diff against yesterday cvs.
>=20
> Almost all should work well, but i'm not sure about old games/programs
> that was using sdl11 by default and thus never get patched.

No, it won't, if I see that right.

    DIRFB   "Include support for DirectFB" Off \

and=20
    .if defined(WITH_DIRECTFB)
    LIB_DEPENDS+=3D  directfb-0.9.16:${PORTSDIR}/devel/directfb

will not do the wanted stuff. Basically the patch set of ports/99943 (you
used it partially for devel/sdl12) is broken in several ways.

I did not have the time to check the complete patch set for now (still
setting up a jail for testing), but as soon as it is done (tomorrow or
so), I'll post a revised set, which incorporates my changes for
devel/sdl12.

My changes for devel/sdl12 do not differ from your changes that much
however.

Regards
Marcus

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy