Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:10:32 -0500
From:      Bob Johnson <bob@eng.ufl.edu>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   SSH tutorial posted for comments

I've posted an SSH tutorial at
http://www.afn.org/~ambient/sshfreebsd.html
http://www.afn.org/~ambient/sshfreebsd.rtf
(the RTF version has better formatting).

It isn't ready for general distribution, but I'm soliciting suggestions
for improvement.  Once I have it cleaned it up I will submit it for
inclusion in the FreeBSD Handbook (or the Handbook maintainers can take
it now and run with it if they want to; that's fine with me).

I'm primarily interested in feedback about factual accuracy or points
that may be confusing, rather than grammatical issues.  I will probably
make substantial changes and there isn't much point in worrying about
details until I've done that.

In any case, feedback from both beginners and experienced ssh users
would be helpful.

Thanks,

- Bob