Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 2002 01:54:46 -0700
From:      "Alex Pavlovic" <alex.pavlovic@corp-x.com>
To:        <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: monitor ALL connections to ALL ports

Hi,

If I am not mistaken I think you are looking for ids.
Your best bet would be something like snort ( snort.org ),
as it recognizes multitude of attacks and probes.
Logging incoming web server connections can be done
via server log files, thats what they are for.

Hope this helps.

--
Alex Pavlovic
Founder and CTO