Date:      Thu, 02 Sep 1999 04:12:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
To:        Kris Kirby <kris@airnet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com>
Subject:   Re: The chat charter.

On 02-Sep-99 Kris Kirby wrote:
> No no, you've missed the point. The answer is 453 caffinated ferrets,
> but we can only get about 20 before someone gets bitten, and then it's
> off with their heads for the rabies test. Frightful. Animal control
> hates us for it. That and corporate sponsorship is hard to find for a
> project like this. Do you have any idea how much it costs in soda alone,
> even using the cheap stuff? And what about all those cages that need
> cleaning? The smell alone....

Daily, I attempt to handle 920 caffeinated ferrets.. does that mean I could
tune Jordan multiple times in addition to fixing a NFS configuration or two? Oh
yeah, and those ferrets were drinking Garfield's coffee. ;-)

I also manage to chug down about 7-L of pop: 4-L of Faygo Moon Mist + 3-L of
Faygo Ohana Punch. I like mixing them together. I bought 10-L in all yesterday:
2 3-L Moon Mist and 2 2-L Ohana Punch bottles. <grin>

Hmm.. _SOMEBODY_ is gonna have to test the sugar level in my bloodstream one of
these days. I swear, I can feel the blood racing through my veins...

Whoa.. maybe since my blood is racing I could tune Jordan to be a tune ferret!

Poor DES. <snicker> ;-)

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>