Date:      Tue, 06 Aug 1996 14:58:32 -0600
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        Kenneth Merry <ken@gt.ed.net>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: P6 Natoma chipset

Hi,

>	That particular Orion bug only affected the pre-B0 steppings of the
> chipset.  From Rod Grimes: (7/17/96, freebsd-hardware)
>  There
> is a fundemental flaw in the design of the chipset/CPU interface logic
> as well, that will never be fixed which has a significant impact on
> CPU/Memory bandwidth.
don't ignore this fact!

>	Has anyone seen the Pentium Pro chips with the 512K L2 cache?  The
> only place I've seen them advertised is ALR.
http://www.atipa.com (8-05-96)

        Intel Pentium Pro 200 512K    $1299      Heat Sink/Fan        $15
        Intel Pentium Pro 200 256K    $605       Heat Sink/Fan        $15
        Intel Pentium 200             $720       Heat Sink/Fan        $11

--
Steve Passe	| powered by
smp@csn.net	|            FreeBSD