Date:      Sun, 01 Dec 2002 21:40:21 +0100
From:      Demeter Bence <bob@ngo.hu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mobile Celeron

Greetings,

I have a Gericom notebook with a Mobile Celeron 500MHz processor. I
tried to install FreeBSD on that, but the installing procedure have been
freezed on identifying the processor. The last row I`ve seen was the
Timecounter row. Wasn`t any promt or sg. So what can I do? :)

I don`t know that`s a miss in the kernel or my notebook`s parameters
aren`t acceptable :(

Please cc the response to my private address.

Thanks for all:

Bence DEMETER