Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:44:32 +0100
From:      Andrea Campi <andrea@webcom.it>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   moused, vidcontrol gone

Hi all,

with a kernel -CURRENT as of yesterday, I get this at boot:

[...]
Starting standard daemons: cron sshd usbd.
Initial rc.i386 initialization:.
Configuring syscons: blanktimevidcontrol: must be on a virtual console: Inapprop
riate ioctl for device
 mousedvidcontrol: must be on a virtual console: Inappropriate ioctl for device
.
[...]

ATM I don't remember a commit which may have broken this in the last few days,
or I'd try binary searching for it. If anybody has hints please wistle.

P.S. dmesg attached.

Bye,
	Andrea

--
Actually, Microsoft is sort of a mixture between the Borg and the Ferengi.