Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:58:35 -0200
From:      Luciano Rabelo <lrabelo@coelba.com.br>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   TELES cards

Hi,

I have a FreeBSD 4.1 box at home and I recently got a TELES PCI ISDN
card, however I read that isdn4bsd doesn't support it. So I just
subscribed this list. Dou you know if there are something else to help
me? Are there other drivers that support it or are there some movement
to have isdn4bsd supported TELES PCI ISDN cards?

Thanks,

Luciano Rabelo

PS.: Sorry if my English is not understandable :(

--

*       Luciano Rabelo       *