Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 00:09:59 +0100 (CET)
From:      Ronald Kuehn <kuehn@rz.tu-clausthal.de>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: anyone got mtv working?

Aleksandr A.Babaylov <babolo@links.ru> wrote:
> Brett Taylor writes:

> > > Did you try mtvp ?
> > Yep I did:
> >
> > peloton: {5} ./mtvp
> > Bad system call (core dumped)
> I do ktrace when see such message in closed binary
> (when I have not sources)

> What gdb says about mtvp.core?

> I never tryed mtv with GENERIC kernel,
> I always recompile in maximazed manner.

> May be some SysV syscall needed?

Well, that looks like the same problem as with the staroffice5 port.
Mtv worked with the linux_base-5.2 port and now crashes with
linux_base-6.1. It seems that thses newer libs call
rt_sigsuspend which ist not implemented in -stable.

Bye,
  Ronald
--
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.
Tell him he should learn how to fish himself,