Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 00:26:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Durham <durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us>
To:        Murray Taylor <taylorm@bytecraftsystems.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Ldap configuration / php scripts

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Murray Taylor wrote:

> I'm interested ;-)
>
> Currently establishing Cyrus IMAP and OpenLDAP as an Exchange server and
> needing lotsa info ... have scanned most of the rtFM's but am still
> at the bottom of the learning cliff...
>
> Postfix is handing off to CYRUS aok, and outlook express is
> accessing it ok .. but need the ldap hints... and other helper progs

I posted my stuff on my web server: http://w2xo.pgh.pa.us/ldap/ in
response to someone else's question. I'll answer questions via email or
this list about it. The learning curve is a little steep at first, but
it's really nothing by a database with field names and value types spec'd
out in the schema and attribute files.

-Jim Durham