Date:      Mon, 03 Apr 1995 23:38:49 +0200
From:      "wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl" <wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Opengl tool requested

Hi All,

I'm collecting a whole bunch of opengl stuff to use under FreeBSD, but
I ran into a problem trying to compile a package to translate gl
programs
to OpenGL programs. After the compilation ran for an hour and a half it
broke down due to a lack of virtual memory space. I have 16 MB RAM and
66 MB swap. Could someone with more memory than I have compile this
program and make it available. You will need to have Mesa installed.

The packages can be obtained from:

    sgigate.sgi.com:/pub/opengl/contrib/toogl.tar.Z

Thanks a lot!

Marc.

Marc van Kempen                    wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl

He's dead Jim ..., kick him if you don't believe me.