Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 96 20:38 WET
From:      uhclem@nemesis.lonestar.org (Frank Durda IV)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        uhclem@nemesis.lonestar.org
Subject:   Looking for FBSD 2.1 smail users

If you are running FreeBSD 2.1.0 and the ported smail (3.1.29), please
drop me a line.  I have come across something that looks like a bug
but it could also be some really obscure configuration item I missed.

Try this: send mail to yourself, but change one of the letters to
a different case, ie Uhclem instead of uhclem.
Does it get delivered succesfully?  Not here.

Another system running 2.1.0 but running a non-provided port (3.1.27)
folds case without incident.

Frank Durda IV <uhclem@nemesis.lonestar.org>|"What are we going to do tonite?"
or uhclem%nemesis@rwsystr.nkn.net           |"Same thing we do every night:
					    | Try to annoy Microsoft!"
or ...letni!rwsys!nemesis!uhclem	    | - Gatesy and the Brain