Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:31:21 +0200
From:      Rudolf Cejka <cejkar@fit.vutbr.cz>
To:        Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@gwdg.de>
Cc:        kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU
Subject:   Re: New TLD mirror site

Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote (2004/07/23):
> sync: 2 times a day with ftp-master.cz.freebsd.org (which probably would
>   qualify better, if interested).

ftp-master.cz.freebsd.org - Interested ;o), but I think that I should
  leave it as a non-public european master.

ftp.cz.freebsd.org - Interested too, but I think that our hardware is
  not so good for it and I believe that everybody finds the quality
  he wants ;o)

Regards.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology