Date:      Sun, 9 Dec 2001 20:15:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim Kellers <timothyk@serv1.wallnet.com>
To:        Marty Landman <marty@face2interface.com>
Cc:        Mike Meyer <mwm-dated-1008366462.2bba27@mired.org>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: question not asked (sysadmin - Perl?)

Check to make sure you have suexec defined properly in apache (it's in the
apache "work" directory in a folder called 'sources", I think); it's not
installed by default, and it will allow .cgi execution outside of normally
allowed directories (and UserDir) directories.  It has some specific rules
that help make it secure.  The steps are in the handbook.

Tim Kellers
CPE/NJIT