Date:      Mon, 04 Aug 2003 13:05:35 -0700
From:      Steve Francis <steve@expertcity.com>
To:        Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@technokratis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mbuf clusters exhausted w/o reaching max?

Bosko Milekic wrote:

> Actually, he's not running out of address space here; he's probably
>
>  run out of free pages and could not block to wait for them.

So is there anything to tune, I guess in the VM subsystem, to prevent
this recurring?

Or is the advice still ignore it, as its only 50 denied requests?

We are planning on scaling up the memory requirements of the processes
we run in the near future, so I would like to know when I need to start
tuning, and how I would do so, if possible.

Thanks much