Date:      Sun, 07 Jun 1998 10:16:25 -0400
From:      Bryan Seltzer <bryan@chesco.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebds.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   so easy

Hello ,
As some of you know I was running version 2.1.5 and you all suggested to
read, read read to get this running. I read alot and did manage to get this
running (network, ppp). Then yesterday wiped the hd and installed 2.2.6,
what a change. This was so easy to install and get it back on my internal
network.
Just wanted to thank some folks here who MADE me read, 2.1.5, this taught
me alot about how this system works and thinks.

Now I will dive into ppp today...

Bryan Seltzer

"one day at a time"