Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2001 03:00:39 -0700
From:      "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Better printing from the command-line

> Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 15:10:28 -0700
> From: "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
>
> No problem, and if you need to know any of the HP codes let
> me know I've got several printouts of them.  They are up on
> HP's website but they are kind of difficult to find.

Actually my "Pocket PC Ref" has a nice list of PCL codes.  I always
thought it would come in handy but I hardly ever need to mess with
them these days.

> The chapter has an example that sends a command to an HP
> that switches on and off CR/LF or LF-only mode, use this
> and substitute the appropriate commands for font selection,
> duplexing, landscape/portriate, etc.

Gotcha, only partway through it so far, will let you know if I have
any other Q's.

--
Philip J. Koenig                                       pjklist@ekahuna.com
Electric Kahuna Systems -- Computers & Communications for the New Millenium