Date:      Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:18:15 -0600
From:      Matt Freitag <mpf@inodes.us>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   ECMP/Multipathing

Howdy,
    I've been digging around google for an hour now trying to find info
on multipathing in freebsd, I've stumbled on a few patches that pull it
off, latest of which was for 4.8-stable located at:
http://www.dsm.fordham.edu/~tanzer/multipath/
Unfortunately it's tossing errors during compile (on 4.10) though I
hadn't looked any further at why.
Basically my question is: Will/Does FreeBSD 4.x or 5.x support any type
of multipathing? I need to inject /32's into the routing table with
multiple routes, so I can use OSPF to check availability of
links/routes, then zebra/quagga to redirect traffic accordingly amongst
the routes. I know zebra/quagga supports this, but obviously your OS's
network stack would have to support said multiple routes, so I turn to
-hackers. Thanks.

-mpf