Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:07:03 +0000
From:      nik@iii.co.uk
To:        Dennis Alverson <dalverson@utech.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installation question.

On Tue, Mar 17, 1998 at 04:37:54PM -0800, Dennis Alverson wrote:
> Failing to find bin/bin.ap on this media.  Reinitializing media...

Can you successfully copy this file from the CD to your hard disk? If
you can, you probably don't have bad media.

If you can't, then it sounds like there's a problem with your CD. If you
got it from Walnut Creek then I believe you can send it back to them
for a replacement free of charge -- as I say, I think that's right, but
I'm not a WC employee, so I could be wrong.

Work: nik@iii.co.uk                       | FreeBSD + Perl + Apache
Rest: nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk    | Remind me again why we need
Play: nik@freebsd.org                     | Microsoft?