Date:      Mon, 09 Jul 2001 00:30:36 -0400
From:      The Babbler <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unable to receive this list

For obvious reasons, please respond to me rather than to the list . . .

for some reason I am unable to receive messages from this list.
At the moment I'm staging a new computer, but this was true with my
previous setup as well; then, I used to post via mail and read via news,
but frankly that gets pretty tiresome.

I could receive the *other* FreeBSD lists, but this one seemss to bounce
going into bts@babbleon.org or perhaps going into babbleon@bigfoot.com
or bschellenberger@nc.rr.com (my real, true address; it bounces through
the other two on its way in).

Any ideas about what might make this happen?

I'm going to try subcribing all of my aliases and see which if any come
through but it's might strange.