Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 1998 17:37:22 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   STOP THE BLOODY CROSS POSTING!

I'm going to start unsubscribing people the next time I see a message
cross-posted to "current", "stable" and "questions" and I don't care
if you just followed up without bothering to trim the cc or if you
originated the message yourself.  People just aren't getting the
message here, and that's to knock it off with the cross posting!  It's
specifically disallowed by the mailing list charters, something which
I advise anyone who has yet to read them to go read:

  http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/eresources:charters.html

And no, I'm not simply going to whap `delete' on cross-posts or make
procmail a solution for a problem which should be handled by the
posters themselves.  The charters were written for a reason and we
expect people to follow them.

Thanks.

- Jordan