Date:      12 May 2002 15:59:16 +0200
From:      Ralf Folkerts <ralf.folkerts@epost.de>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Forte for Java System.out - Problem

Hi,

I'm running Forte for Java 3.0 on FreeBSD 4.5-Stable with the Linux-JDk
1.3.1.

It generally works fine; however, sometimes my System.outs get garbage
in the "Output" Window. Unfortunately I don't have Linux installed, so I
don't know if it's a FreeBSD-specific or a general FfJ-Problem.

It seems to start generally, after an Exception is being
"printStackTrace()"ed. However, after this problem occurs restarting FfJ
doesn't solve the Problem. Oh, sometimes it gets into synch again after
a while; see the sample below:

Oh, I'm running FfJ on KDE 3.0, if this might cause some Problems.

Here's some sample Output:
---<<<---
iInx AstttarritbDuotceu.mseenttB(I)S
kzeTya(g Nfaamles_eA :)
iIxxcAltatsrsiebsu
tIen.dseextOBfI Sfkueeyr(  zfTaylpsee:  )j
aIvxaA.tltarnigb.uStter.isnegt[BBIeSskcehyr(]
fKallasses e)
xIAntdterxiObfu tfeu.esre tzBTIySpkee:y (j afvaal.slea n)g
.ISxtArtitnrgi[bTuetxet.]s
eKtlBaIsSskee yI(x NfGaBl_sBee r)e
cIhxtAitgturnigbsugtreu.pspeet BwIiSrkde yv(e rfaarlbseei t)e
tI.x.A.t
tIrnidbeuxtOef. sfeuteBrI SzkTeyyp(e :f ajlasvea .)l
aInxgA.tSttrriibnugt[eI.Ds]e
tIBnIdSekxeOyf(  ffuaelrs ez T)y
pIex:A tjtarviab.ultaen.gs.eSttBrIiSnkge[yW(e rfta0l1s]e
 I)n
dexOf fuer zType: java.lang.String[AenBen]
IndexOf fuer zType: java.lang.String[Text]
IndexOf fuer zType: java.lang.String[DatenArt]
--->>>---

Does anyone have a solution for this Problem? Would be great to get a
solution :-)

MTIA
_ralf_