Date:      Sat, 20 Jan 2001 01:15:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kelly Hendrix <kelly@compuage.com>
To:        Joe Astrologo <jastrolo@infomng.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: gui sys admin tool

Greetings

Use /stand/sysinstall to change your time zone info.  Webmin in
/usr/ports/sysutils gives a decent gui interface to various config files
using a browser.

Kelly

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Joe Astrologo had this to say about gui sys admin tool:

JA>Hi,
JA>
JA>I'm running FreeBSD Vers 4.1 on a Gateway Intel box.
JA>Is there a sys admin gui tool I can run?
JA>Also , how do I set the Time to EST? It's now set to GMT.
JA>
JA>Thanks on Advance,
JA>
JA>Joe Astrologo
JA>Unix Systems Administrator
JA>InfoManage Corporation
JA>tel: (914)517-1000 X1011
JA>email: jastrolo@infomng.com

JA>with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

| There are two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a |
| miracle.  The other is as though everything is a miracle.            |
|	Albert Einstein (1879-1955)                                    |