Date:      Tue, 08 Aug 2000 10:24:42 -0500 (CDT)
From:      rbg@ipperformance.com
To:        bob@immure.com, bob@luke.immure.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How do I change serial console tty speed?

Hi Bob,

Did you try setting it with sysctl in one of the rc.* files ?

Good luck!
Robert........

> On Tue, 8 Aug 2000 08:53:59 -0500 you said:
bob> Oops, I forgot to add that this is on a 4.0-stable system (from about 3
bob> months ago).
bob>
bob> Thanks again,
bob> Bob
bob>
bob> On Tue, Aug 08, 2000 at 08:52:25AM -0500, Bob Willcox wrote:
bob> > Hi All,
bob> >
bob> > I have tried everything I could think of to raise the speed of my
bob> > system's serial console from 9600 baud to something faster w/o
bob> > any success.  The things that I have tried are: setting "options
bob> > CONSPEED=38400" in my kernel config file and putting a "set
bob> > CONSPEED=38400" in the /boot/loader.rc file to no avail.
bob> >
bob> > No doubt I am missing something.
bob> >
bob> > Any help would be greatly appreciated!
bob> >
bob> > Thanks,
bob> > Bob
bob> >
bob> > --
bob> > Bob Willcox       Man usually avoids attributing cleverness to somebody else --
bob> > bob@immure.com    unless it is an enemy.
bob> > Austin, TX                        -- A. Einstein
bob>
bob> --
bob> Bob Willcox       Man usually avoids attributing cleverness to somebody else --
bob> bob@immure.com    unless it is an enemy.
bob> Austin, TX                        -- A. Einstein
bob>
bob>
bob> To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
bob> with "unsubscribe freebsd-hackers" in the body of the message