Date:      Sun, 23 Jan 2011 17:28:19 +0100
From:      Michel Talon <talon@lpthe.jussieu.fr>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RFC vgrind in base (and buildworld)

Damien Fleuriot wrote:
> I think I'm speaking for a reasonable amount of people when I say: I
> have no idea what vgrind is used for to begin with.

Anyways, there is also a reasonable number of people who know what
vgrind is about: pretty printing various source codes through troff
particularly C code. Another tool doing the same through TeX is
tgrind.

> The less clutter, the better :)

Except perhaps not two people have the same idea of "clutter".
For example many people think that half of the content of the so-called
"base system" is clutter.

--

Michel TALON