Date:      Sun, 2 Sep 2001 20:17:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tony <tony@idk.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to specifiy nameserver

This is not a LAME excuse as you state. When one if disabled, not working,
every $ counts. I have great trouble reading and remembering what I read 5
pages ago.

This kind of point to book, book page number, man pag is somewhat useful,
but it would also be useful to answer the question.

> This is a _lame_ excuse.  Ebay currently has TWO of these books for sale with
> no bids and an opening bid at $5.  Checking the history of sold books shows
> "DNS and BIND" ranging in price from a low of 7.50 to a high of 27.99.
> Granted they are older editions but the info you asked about is in there.
>
> Used books can be had from many other sources besides Ebay, Amazon for example
> sells them.
>
> You can also check your library or a library of a university or school near
> you.

And if something "read" is not understood, when then? Since it is then a
loop with being referred back to the book.

I have been using/configuring/etc name servers since 1994, just never did it
a Unix system and pointed it to someplace else. I guess I should not ask
"how to" questions on this list that are too narrow .. tons of NATD,
install, questions get answers (they also get pointed to man pages, books,
etc).