Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:28:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Holt Grendal <holtor@yahoo.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   fxp0 Driver Problem?

Hi All,

Ever since upgrading to FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE my server
has been occasionally giving errors like this:

Feb 17 17:53:00 speed /kernel: fxp0: device timeout
Feb 17 19:01:06 speed /kernel: fxp0: device timeout

And occasionally some like this:

Feb 15 21:20:28 speed /kernel: fxp0: SCB timeout: 0x20
0x0 0x90 0x0

I have never seen such errors while running other
freebsd versions.

Is this a problem with the network card or the driver?
I have seen some commits to the driver and think maybe
they have something to do with this.

Any inputs will be helpful thank u!

Holt