Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 1999 22:30:32 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        "David Schwartz" <davids@webmaster.com>, "Giorgos Keramidas" <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>, <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Judge: "Gates Was Main Culprit"

At 04:46 PM 11/12/1999 -0800, David Schwartz wrote:

>         Ahh, I see. Superior has nothing to do with user experience. Superior is to
>be judged by experts according to arcane principles. That's much better than
>letting the market decide.

The market had no opportunity to decide, as Judge Jackson has handily pointed out.

I could comment on some of your other bogus assertions as well, but I suspect
that there is no point. I've reviewed the messages you've posted in this and other
forums during the past six months (Web search engines are VERY handy for this!), and
they're 100% pro-NT and pro-Microsoft. In some, you make rather lame excuses for
serious security holes in Microsoft products; in others, you bash Linux, FreeBSD,
and other non-Microsoft OSes.

Folks, I think that what we have here is a "Barkto" -- a Microsoft mole.

--Brett Glass