Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:36:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      sonam singh <sonam_singh_s@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk
Subject:   Re: mod_jk port not working?

u can install the mod_jk but before u have to change
the certian setting in apche2/build/config_vars.mk
first take the backup of this file  and then remove
these statement from EXTRA_CPPFLAGS = -D_REENTRANT
-D_THREAD_SAFE
to EXTRA_CPPFLAGS =
then recompile the mod_jk  in this way u can compile
it.if still u are not able to compile the mod_jk i can
provide u the mod_jk.so which i byuild in the apache2
it will also work on apche1.3x for this u can mail me
to sonamsingh@yahoo.com

regards
Sonam Singh

--- Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>