Date:      Mon, 24 Aug 1998 12:52:55 -0400
From:      Roman Katsnelson <romank@graphnet.com>
To:        "q's" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Adduser automation

Hi,

I am trying to automate the adduser command so I can use it in a shell.

According to the man page, I can do

adduser username password -group groupname -silent

which will let everything else be set to default, and do it outside
interactive mode. However when I do this, it still goes into its
question routine.

Am I doing something wrong, or is what I want just impossible?

Thanks,

Roman
--
Roman Katsnelson    <-- Unix/NT Sys.Admin.
Graphnet, Inc.      <-- HQ at Teaneck