Date:      Sat, 21 Jul 2001 13:45:42 -0400
From:      "J. Seth Henry" <jshamlet@home.com>
To:        "User & Ian Patrick Thomas" <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: moused and Xfree86 4.0.3 tangles

This one is embarassing - I put the XF86Config in the wrong folder. It was
in /etc, which is where I had been storing it when I ran 3.3.6 , instead of
/etc/X11. Once I moved the file, the changes took affect, and all was well
with the mouse.

Unfortunately, all of the serial ports on my system are dying when I start X
now. Both the onboard ones, and the ports on my Digiboard 4e. Only console
tty's aren't affected. Strange that it affects all of the ports, even though
they are on totally separate controllers - leading me to believe X is poking
its nose somewhere it doesn't belong.

Thanks,
Seth Henry
jshamlet@home.com