Date:      Sun, 01 Sep 2002 02:17:57 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wierd mail message crashing mail program

         Well, normally I do.  But this machine just happens to be one of
the few windows boxes I use for general purpose around here.  :)  Less
secure stuff goes on windows, more secure stuff goes on the FBSD boxs.

         This happens to be monitoring my external mailing lists and some
other stuff.  Work mails are monitored on another machine.

         I'm also curious of something.  Since the only program that's
crashing and periodically bluescreening windows, would it be just Eudora
that's having issues?  Cause I never had these issues until I upgraded my
hardware recently.  Just curious.